Friday, April 9, 2010

Sadler to make 400th start on Saturday


When the Sprint Cup Series takes the green flag for the Subway Fresh Fit 600 at Phoenix International Speedway on Saturday night, it'll mark the 400th-career Cup-level start for Elliott Sadler.

"I honesty can't believe this weekend will mark my 400th-career NASCAR Sprint Cup Series start," he said. "I'm really fortunate to be able to be in this position. I get to do a job I really love, work with really great people, and I've been able to win some races along the way."

Specifically, Sadler has visited a Sprint Cup victory lane on three occasions, the first of them coming behind the wheel of the infamous No. 21 of Wood Brothers Racing at Bristol Motor Speedway in 2001.

Read the rest of this article at Cup Series News & Notes.

Photo of Elliott Sadler courtesy of NASCAR Media.

0 comments:

Post a Comment