Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Farrah's 2010 Championship Picks

The 2010 NASCAR season is among us and I've already got my picks for the year. It's been a busy offseason and I know all of these guys are ready!

Camping World Truck Series: Matt Crafton.
CH3_5375 SM -smaller

Crafton was 2nd in points last season and although he was a bit rowdy towards the end, I think he just wanted it THAT bad. If he keeps his attitude in check and keeps the guys on his good side, there's no reason he shouldn't win the whole thing.








2010 Daytona Jan Preseason Thunder Brad Keselowski in media center1
Nationwide Series: Brad Keselowski.

He might not be driving for JRM anymore, but that doesn't mean he is any less talented. He's come in third place to Cup drivers two years in a row. Pulling double duty might be hard, but I think he wants it so much, he'll do it.




Sprint Cup Series: Jeff Gordon.


109812 As much as I like seeing Chad Knaus in a tux, it's Jeff's turn to be up on that stage next year in Vegas. Last year he proved he's still in it and this year, he'll win it!
____________
Opinions expressed in this post are solely of the author

0 comments:

Post a Comment